Featured post

Barbara Marx Hubbard (6)

27/03/17

Neale Donald Walsch's new book (27 March '17)

I got the below email off Neale today. I checked the Easons website and I will be getting notified when it is in stock. I might buy it somewhere else if I haven't heard back from them for a few days. This is the next book I will be reading. I don't believe everything I read in Neale's books but I have all his other main books and find them very interesting. I really hope that his latest book has answers to the questions I have been asking myself for the last while. What's more I hope that a lot more people read his books.

An important note from Neale: 

  I have had a brand new Conversation with God

My dear friends...When my last conversation with God came through over ten years ago, I thought it would be the final such dialogue I would ever publish. I was wrong.

Seven months ago, on August 2, I was awakened in the middle of the night with a brand new CwG moving through me. I threw back the covers, raced to my keyboard, and began a totally unanticipated interaction. Conversations with God-Book 4: Awaken the Species (which is what I have titled the book) contains a stunning, if not to say jaw-dropping, revelation, and a striking, direct from Divinity invitation to everyone who finds their way to this new and unexpected dialogue. The book was released today.

Picking up where Book 3 in the original Conversations with God Trilogy left off almost 20 years ago, this just published discourse invites all of us to join in a global undertaking and contains startling revelations about our individual futures, as well as the collective future of everyone on our planet. It may surprise you and awaken you with its content --- which is exactly what this interaction with humanity was intended to do. 



 I earnestly hope you will bring these new words into your life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment